Hundertwasser: in the wake of the Vienna Secession, digital exhibition
13/04/2018 - 11/11/2018
Colours and shapes everywhere. Atelier des Lumières made a wise decision in choosing to focus on the work of the Viennese painter Friedensreich Hundertwasser, whose creations play so much with colour and the use of space. Not surprising from an artist who was also architect.
Immerse yourself in this unique installation where the paintings emerge gradually, like an ever changing fresco, a city taking shape. You can't help thinking about modern urban planning, the development of built spaces and the place left for nature.
Atelier des Lumières
38 rue Saint-Maur
From Friday 13 April to Sunday 11 November 2018 :
- From Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 to 18:00
- On Friday and the Saturday from 10:00 to 22:00
Admission prices :
- Full price : 14.5 €
- Retired doors open at 65 years : 13.5 €
- Students : 11.5 €
- Unemployed : 11.5 €
- Reduced price from 5 to 25 years : 9.5 €
- Children up to 4 years : Free