Rolex Paris Masters 2018
27/10/2018 - 04/11/2018
Since it was founded in 1986, the French capital's second biggest tennis tournament has continued to attract the best players in the world.
The Rolex Paris Master rounds off the season, as it is the ninth and final ATP Masters 1000 tournament. After Indian Wells, Miami, Monte Carlo, Madrid, Rome, Canada, Cincinnati and Shanghai, all eyes will be on Paris as the tennis balls bounce back and forth in nail-biting matches.
Many of the world's greatest tennis players have participated in the Rolex Paris Masters tournament, includingBoris Becker, Andre Agassi, Marat Safin, Pete Sampras, Novak Djokovic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Roger Federer. May the best player win!
8 boulevard de Bercy
From Saturday 27 October to Friday 2 November 2018 :
- Saturday, Sunday doors open at 09:30
- From Monday to Thursday doors open at 10:00
- From Monday to Thursday doors open at 19:00
- Friday doors open at 12:30
- Friday doors open at 19:00
From Saturday 3 to Sunday 4 November 2018 :
- Saturday from 11:00 to 15:45
- Saturday from 11:30 to 16:15
Admission prices :
- Full price : 86 €
- Reduced price : 18 €
Métro Bercy, Gare de Lyon
RER A et D Gare de Lyon
Bus 24, 87, 20, 63, 65