Are you looking for a hotel in Pigalle near the Moulin Rouge ?
Discover Pigalle near the famous Moulin Rouge, in a rhythmic and emblematic district of Paris.
Our hotel Timhotel**** Opéra Blanche Fontaine: an ideal holiday destination in the heart of the capital
Our 4-star Parisian hotel
is located 100 metres from the Moulin Rouge. Ideally located in a lively district of theatres and music, the hotel has a private courtyard away from the hustle and bustle. Timhotel Opéra Blanche Fontaine features 69 rooms
, some of which have a view of the rooftops of Paris. A hearty breakfast is available as a buffet or as room service. Coming by car? Private parking is available upon reservation. Our rooms are designed to suit families, business travellers or even for a holiday for two. Our superior rooms are equipped with free mini bars.
Our hotel Paris 9ème offers you a unique experience during your stay in Paris. Located in a lively area just a stone's throw from Montmartre
, you can enjoy the restaurants and other services at any time.
The Moulin Rouge: The most famous cabaret in the world
Famous Parisian cabaret created in 1889 in the 18th district of Paris, boulevard de Clichy on the Place Blanche. It welcomes more than 850 people in a mythical room with an atypical style. Over the years, many famous artists have performed there: Colette, Edith Piaf, Jean Gabin, Yves Montand, Line Renaud and many others. For several years now, the "Féerie" troupe has been performing: 80 artists from all over the world, more than 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, more than 80 musicians and 60 choristers.
Pigalle, a lively place by day and by night
The cradle of Parisian nightlife, this famous Parisian district located in the 9th and 18th arrondissements is one of the most festive in the capital. It is home to cabarets, theatres, bars, clubs, adult boutiques, but also numerous artists' studios.
- Musée de la Vie Romantique: in the New Athens district in Pigalle. You will find exhibitions dedicated to Gorges Sand, paintings by Ary Scheffer but also a place to eat with the Rose Bakery tea room.
- La Halle Saint-Pierre: a museum and art gallery facing the Montmartre hill. It houses temporary and permanent exhibitions on the themes of art brut, popular, contemporary and singular.
- The Musée Grévin: located in the 9th arrondissement, this museum houses over 3,000 wax figures. Meet celebrities from yesterday to today.
- Church of the Sainte Trinité: Catholic religious building built in the 1860s. This building, 90 metres long and 30 metres high, is a French historical monument.
Some good restaurants:
- Le Bouillon de Pigalle: traditional French cuisine and a friendly atmosphere. This popular bistro on boulevard de Clichy is sure to please.
- Le Carmen: enjoy a cocktail in this bar with its period décor, ceiling mouldings and statues. Le Carmen is located in a former hotel on rue Duperré.
- La Maison Lautrec: a neo-bistro offering cocktails and home-made food to start or end your evening. The menu is extensive, and you will find many flavours from around the world.
- The effervescent Place de Clichy: a lively square by day and by night, straddling 4 arrondissements (8th, 9th, 17th and 18th). You will find many restaurants there: Turkish, Italian, French, Asian cuisine, fast food and brasseries to please your taste buds. Would you like to have a snack while sipping a drink? You can do that too!
- Rue des Dames and Rue Legendre: go to the neighbouring 17th arrondissement. There is a wide range of trendy bars and restaurants. These two streets lead to the village district of Batignolles in the 17th arrondissement, known for its bohemian streets, unusual shops and picturesque brasseries.
Walking around Pigalle and its surroundings
- The Montmartre district and its Basilica of the Sacred Heart: a village in the heart of the Parisian city located in the 18th arrondissement. Cobbled streets, bistros, artists and its famous Basilica which offers a breathtaking view of the whole capital. Do you like chocolate? Take a gourmet break in the Rue Steinkerque at the Maison Georges Larnicol. Discover also our other 3*** hotel directly in Montmatre.
- La Cité du Midi: near the boulevard de Clichy, you will find a small impasse away from the hustle and bustle of the district. You can discover the old Pigalle baths, where the inhabitants used to wash themselves.
- The Opéra Saint Lazare district: with its Palais Garnier (or Opéra Garnier), a major element of Parisian heritage. This national theatre can be visited throughout the year and offers numerous ballets, concerts and recitals.
- Parc Monceau: a famous park where Marcel Proust liked to stroll. This garden is one of the most elegant in Paris. It is surrounded by sumptuous private mansions. A quiet and pleasant park, frequented by Parisians and tourists.
Fancy a spot of shopping?
- Rue des Martyrs: stroll down one of the most shopping streets in the 9th arrondissement with its bobo atmosphere: vintage shops, boutiques with designer pieces, musical instrument shops, etc.
- Galeries Lafayette Haussmann and Le Printemps Haussmann: temples of luxury and symbols of Parisian fashion abroad. These two Parisian department stores are located 15 minutes walk from our hotel. After your shopping, don't hesitate to go to their Rooftop to enjoy the panoramic view while sipping a cocktail.
- Pigalle Paris: a shop dedicated to the district. Take a souvenir of the brand with you: hats, jackets, silk products.
On business in the area?
Our 4-stars hotel is accessible by metro in 15 minutes from the Gare du Nord and 11 minutes from the Gare Saint Lazare. Our hotel with terrace offers many services to welcome you in the best conditions.
Want to book your stay in this lively area of the capital? Take advantage of the best rate guaranteed on our site.
Timhotel, 15 hotels 3*** and 4**** located in the best areas of Paris.